Monday, December 26, 2011

OMG so much food and such a great Christmas!
My grandma, as usual, made enough food to feed a small nation!

This morning, I wasn't too hungry and definitely dehydrated, so I decided on eating a Kiku apple for breakfast. Our annual family Christmas party is tomorrow, so I was busy helping out my mom all day in the kitchen and running errands.

While we were in Whole Foods, I decided to try out their new smoothie bar for lunch. I picked "The Boss" which was pineapple, mango, strawberries, and carrot juice. It was great to have a smoothie with no added sweeteners, powders, etc. My insides felt nice and clean after drinking it. For dinner, I got one of my favorites, Saladworks. I usually create my own. Tonight it was spring mix, tuna, roasted red peppers, tomatoes, white beans, and chickpeas with fat free balsamic dressing. YUM

Tomorrow I will probably just have an apple in the morning because of the crazy amount of food to be had tomorrow night. Hopefully I won't fall off the wagon! It will be a year on New Years Eve since I promised myself that I will be healthier. I worked hard to lose those 16 pounds and I want to keep them off!!

What is your favorite smoothie combination?

No comments:

Post a Comment